1 A health inspector at a restaurant will enter the kitchen and choose 5 stations to inspect from a predetermined list of 15 stations present in most restaurant kitchens.a. How many different sets of 5 stations exist?b. If all sets are equally likely, what is the probability of each set?c. If the inspector were instead to randomly select 13 stations to inspect, how many different sets of 13 stations would exist?d. If all sets were equally likely, what is the probability of each set?A. Was this measurement obtained by a sample or a census? What words in the description of the situation make you confident that your answer is correct?B. Should the owner have taken into account some measure of reliability associated with the value 35%.5. Since careful records have begun being kept in January, Eric’s small business has delivered the following quantities of flowers throughout town January February March April May June July AugustSmall Bouquets 85 34 26 24 43 29 30 19Large Bouquets 23 64 27 18 33 23 20 13Assuming the data is normally distributed construct two separate 90% confidence intervals one for the number of deliveries of small bouquets in September and one for the number of large bouquets in September.6. If the vertical axis of a graph is unusually tall, how might that misrepresent the data or mislead the viewer?7. A quality control analyst measures the number of hours a patient in a low-risk condition waits for car at the emergency room of a small hospital. The following data are obtained for 20 patients.2.26, 2.01, 3.0, 1.22, 1.92, 1.79, 0.78, 1.89, 0.71, 1.582.02, 2.77, 2.87, 0.51, 0.74, 1.95, 2.76, 2.61, 3.54, 2.95a. Compute the sample mean, sample median, and range of datab. Compute the sample standard deviation and sample variance8. A quality control experiment is to be done on a machine that fills tubes with toothpaste. Its specifications require that it fill tubes with 4.7 oz. A random sample of 40 tubes filled by machine is taken and each tube is weighed. The resulting data are below, with the weight of the tube already having been subtracted from each. Perform a hypothesis test at the 90% confidence level to determine if the machine is performing according to specifications.4.66, 4.61, 4.71, 4.63, 4.70, 4.62, 4.63, 4.61, 4.70, 4.564.60, 4.66, 4.68, 4.57, 4.67, 4.72, 4.67, 4.64, 4.66, 4.754.69, 4.64, 4.67, 4.65, 4.69, 4.65, 4.75, 4.53, 4.57, 4.744.68, 4.67, 4.66, 4.68, 4.64, 4.65, 4.64, 4.80, 4.71, 4.69
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.