Review Matching ExerciseACC 1511. Complaint2. Counteroffer3. Discovery4. Jurisdiction126.96.36.199. Statutory LawOptionCommon LawWarranty 9. Uniform CommercialCode10. Breach11. Defendant12. Assignee13.Alternative DisputeResolution (ADR)14. Bailment15. Mediation16. Contract17. Consideration18. Offer19. Acceptance20. Equity A. A means to resolve disputes other than litigation.B. A body of principles that developed because the rules oflaw were inadequate. Allows for a fair result in a court case.C. Promise either express or implied about the nature, qualityor performance of goods.D. Law developed by judges who issued their opinions whendeciding a case.E. Something of legal value given in exchange for a promise.F. Transfer of possession but not titleG. Failure to perform under a contractH. When parties to litigation engage in various activities togather information.I. A form of ADR in which a neutral third party acts as areferee to try to resolve the dispute (acts like a messenger)J. Written law enacted by the legislative branch of the stateand federal government.K. The document filed by the plaintiff to initiate a lawsuit.L. In contract law, agreeing to terms of a proposalM. A party who is sued in a civil case; party who is prosecutedin a criminal caseN. A legally enforceable promise or set of promisesO. The authority of a court to hear a case.P. A third party to whom contract benefits are transferred—stands exactly in the position of the assignor.Q. The manifestation of willingness to enter into a contractualagreementR. A contract to refrain from revoking an offer.S. A rejection of the original offerT. Applies to sale of goods
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.