Principles of Economics Short-answer Assignment (20% of final mark)Write approximately 250 words in response to each question (unless it is a calculation question).Include diagrams where appropriate. 1. Assuming a Keynesian perspective, what fiscal policy actions would you recommend in thefollowing situations?a. The Australian economy is currently operating at its potential level of real GDP, andthen the Chinese economy enters a recession.b. The unemployment rate falls below its ‘natural’ rate such that labour costs across allindustries start to rise.c. Rapid technological innovations increase potential real GDP.2. Let’s say we have the following information about an economy.C : Consumption by households = $800 billionI : Investment spending by firms = $50 billionG : Government spending = $200 billionT : Tax revenue = $190 billionX : Export spending by foreigners = $80 billionM : Import spending by domestic residents = $70 billionmpc : marginal propensity to consume = 0.8a. What would be the current level of total expenditure in the economy?b. If a fall in interest rates resulted in investment expenditure increasing to $100million, to what level (in dollars) would real GDP rise?3. Evaluate the claim that the US economy can be made ‘great’ by imposing high tariffs ongoods imported into the US imported.4. What do open market operations have to do with monetary policy?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.