Adam is a fifth-grader diagnosed with a learning disability who receives instruction for all core subjects in the resource room with the special education teacher. He resides with his elderly grandparents who have full custody of him, while his older sister who was born with severe complications from fetal alcohol syndrome resides in a facility where she receives around-the-clock care. Adam does not have any contact with his biological mother and never knew his biological father. His grandparents are the only caregivers he has ever known and they are overwhelmed and feel unprepared to adequately address Adam’s increased oppositional behaviors and lack of academic progress. They are reluctant to meet with any school personnel as they feel the school should take care of school matters while they take care of the home matters.Based on the provided scenario, complete a chart utilizing the following:Describe five items from the scenario affecting the level of parental involvement.For every item in column 1, describe the ideal level of parental involvement.Specify strategies and actions to be implemented to achieve the ideal level of parental involvement described in column 2.Identify technologies to be implemented in connection with column 3.
Adam is a fifth-grader diagnosed with a learning disability
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.