Alternate Research Activity: Article CritiqueThis assignment (via Canvas).Earlier this semester, you had the opportunity to participate in several research studies to earnyour 2 research participation points. Each research opportunity was worth one point. If you chosenot to participate in the studies, you can complete this assignment to earn those points.Directions:1. Find an article that relates to academic success. The article can summarize a study(similar to the ones you’ve read for this class) or just discuss something that interests you.You can use whatever search engine/resource you want to find the article. Make sure yousave the article.a. When searching for your article, try to find something that interests you! Forexample, are you interested in how sleep impacts academic performance? If so,find an article that discusses that.i. Some examples of things you could research are: sleep, diet,procrastination, professionalism, mental health, exercise, language, andstudy habits. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list. You can findan article on any different topic as long as you can somehow relate it toacademic success.2. Write a 1-2 page double-spaced paper that:a. Summarizes and critiques the article you found andb. Explains how it relates to what we’ve learned about in this class/ why it’simportant3. Submit the article and your paper via Canvasa. If you are submitting two articles and papers, you will be able to submit themboth to the same place*Please note that each research article you find and write about is worth one research point.Therefore, you should find and write about 2 articles if you haven’t participated in any researchopportunities yet.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.