An original biography of Dr. Kaoru Ishikawa.This project involves researching and writing a short biography on Dr. Kaoru Ishikawa. Our textaddresses many of the areas in the management and control of quality and provides a greatamount of information on a number of different quality concepts. However, the authors onlymention Dr. Ishikawa in passing. Just who is Kaoru Ishikawa? Prepare a 1,000-wordbiographical paper on Ishikawa, describing his contributions to quality. You should not limit yourresearch to online materials. Two of his books are excellent sources: (1) What Is Total QualityControl: The Japanese Way (1985) and (2) Guide to Quality Control (1976). Submit thecompleted paper to your Dropbox.You will research this person’s life and work to determine the impacts that he has had in theworld. You will define the quality leader’s significant contributions to modern quality practicesin terms of major impacts in a specific organization. The project will enable you to understand Ishikawa’s key ideas; how Ishikawa has influenced quality practices throughout the world; how his ideas fit into total quality management; and the implications of Ishikawa’s ideas for the future of quality.The project will require sustained research effort until the paper is submitted. You areencouraged to begin work on the project during Week 1 and be prepared to submit the requiredproject deliverables by the end of Week 3. A basic APA tutorial can be found in theWebliography, and a paper template can be found in Doc Sharing.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.