Guidelines for Leadership InterviewYou will analyze leadership practices by comparing what the course and text stateare ideal leadership practices versus what the leaders you choose actually do.Interview two (2) leaders.Use the following interview questions [as a minimum]: How would you describe your leadership or management style? Could yougive me one or two specific examples in which you used it? How did you develop your leadership style (i.e., observed others, werementored, read about it, experimented on your own, etc.)? Do you admire or attempt to emulate someone else’s leadership style? Why? What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of your leadershipstyle? How do you know if it is effective? What lessons have you learned from being a leader? What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken? Who are your role models or mentors? What has been your greatest failure? And what did you learn from it?You should add at least three (3) other questions of your choosing that pulloutconcepts from the leadership chapters from Bolman and Deal.Write an analysis paper2 – 4 pages in length (double-spaced) that:Briefly identifies the leaders interviewed by job title, management level,department name and function, number of direct reports, nature of the company(size, age, industry);Using your interviewees’ responses, describes the behaviors that illustrateleadership activities and qualities/traits. Describe how their leadership informationreflects leadership theories/concepts from Bolman & Deal.Compare and contrast the activities/viewpoints of the two leadersDiscuss any similarities from leader to leader. Discuss any differences from leader to leader.Discuss your “ah-ha” thoughts from your two interviews.Do not write the paper by reporting or summarizing what each leader said (thesecomments can be used as attachments). Your focus should be on patterns,behaviors, and/or issues that your interviews reveal, not just what the managersaid.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.