Learning OutcomesReview the Course Learning Outcomes as you develop your Learning Outcomes Portfolio.Evaluate the roles and influence of key individuals, institutions, and organizations in the development and regulation of commercial aviation.Explain the general contextual elements influencing aviation policies and regulation, including technology, markets, group interests, and politics.Interpret the specific contextual elements that shaped key aviation regulatory events, such as passage of the 1938 Civil Aeronautics Act and the 1978 Airline Deregulation Act.Identify the impacts of key aviation regulatory events on the commercial aviation and aerospace industry and the evolving context of aviation policy and regulation.Identify historical and emerging contextual and regulatory continuities of probable relevance to current and future commercial aviation events and policy.Select and apply appropriate research and communication methodologies in the analyses and presentation of subjects of relevance to the objectives of this course.Review and explain the history of international aviation relations by focusing on the conferences, conventions and treaties that shaped and affected international agreements between nations in aviation matters.Note: You will not receive a score on this assignment submission, but you are still required to submit these first two Learning Outcomes. You will receive valuable feedback from your instructor that will assist you in submitting your complete Learning Outcomes Portfolio in Module 9. You will receive a Complete or Incomplete for this assignment.
ASCI 254 – Evaluate the roles and influence of key
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.