Assignment Purpose:Understand the CDI process and Create physician queriesAssignment Description: Step One: Research information on the CDI process and physician queriesStep Two: Create a two-page APA formatted paper which explains the CDI process and the importance of physician queries.Step Three: Develop a physician query for the following two scenariosScenario One: Patient is admitted into the hospital the fever and cough. X-ray is performed which demonstrated right middle and lower lobe pneumonia. Patient has a history of a previous CVA with a late effect of severe dysphagia. Sputum culture obtained shows pseudomonas aeruginosa. Physician final diagnosis is Pneumonia. Query the physician of the specific type of pneumoniaScenario Two: Patient is admitted into the hospital with shortness of breath and weakness. Patient had a chronic history of diastolic CHF. Lab tests performed showed a BNP of 750 pg/ml. Echocardiogram shows acute systolic failure. Physician final diagnosis is CHF. Query the physician for the type and acuity of the CHF.Step Four: Submit your paper and queries for grading
Atlanta HC 2300 -Assignment Purpose Understand the CDI
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.