Topic:Some people have argued that unions are "unnecessary." Are they? If unions areunnecessary, then who will insure that workers’ rights and interests are considered?How? If unions are necessary, then why are the alternatives to unions inadequate? The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:• Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word inAPA style.• Use font size 12 and 1” margins.• Include cover page and reference page.• At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.• No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend yourarguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may beused, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.a) Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of LaborBureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank, etc.), peerreviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) andGoogle Scholar.b) Secondary and credible sources such as, CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, tradejournals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).c) Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs,etc. should not be used.Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements,information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.