Review the Global Education and Global Citizenship video and read the article “A Model of Global Citizenship: Antecedents and Outcomes” by Stephen Reysen and Iva Katzarska-Miller. Please take some time to reflect on how the concept of global citizenship has shaped your identity and respond to the following prompts:Based on the video, explain the importance of educating others on global citizenship.Address each of the following outcomes of global citizenship as they pertain to the development of your own identity: intergroup empathy, valuing diversity, social justice, environmental sustainability, intergroup helping, and the level of responsibility to act for the betterment of this world (found in the article). Explain how your environment influences these outcomes.Provide at least two personal examples or events in your life that illustrate the development of global citizenship based on the outcomes.Analyze how your general education courses influenced you to become a global citizen.Demonstrate critical thinking by accurately interpreting the evidence (scholarly sources) provided.Your paperMust be 750 – 1,000 words in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must include a separate title page with the following:Title of paperStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedMust cite at least the two sources used for this assignment.Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.