Review the book of Esther in the Life Application Study Bible.Explore the following Web resources:Jewish Fast Days at http://www.hebrew4christians.net/Holidays/Fast_Days/fast_days.htmlTimeline for the History of Judaism at http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/context.htmlJewish Holidays at http://www.holidays.net/purim/didyouknow.htmNavigate to the threaded discussion below and respond to the following:Discuss the significance of the story presented in the book of Esther.Discuss what we learn about God from a book that never mentions His name.Discuss the significance of the Jewish festival of Purim.Cite your sources using correct APA format.Your initial post is due by the end of the fourth day of the workshop.Read and respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings, plus one response to your instructor, by the end of the workshop.Your postings also should:Be well developed by providing clear answers with evidence of critical thinking or asking critical thought questions.Demonstrate engagement with the course materials.Add greater depth to the discussion by introducing new ideas.Provide clarification to classmates’ questions and provide insight into the discussion.Be posted on three different days during the workshop.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.