BMGT 2341 – STRATEGIC MANAGEMENTFinal Exam Topical ReviewCompetitive Advantage What is it (definition)? When is it realized (when does a firm know when it has CA)?What is strategic management all about? (describe the “essence” of strat. Mgnt)Relate CA to a firm’s creation of valueWhich part of strategic management address the firm, the firm’s capabilities and its resources?What is the mathematical formula for value? (the ration of which elements)?What are some problems associated with using a firm’s profitability as a performance measure?What two things are the very foundation of the strategic process?What are the 5 basics of leadership relating to strategic management?List the benefits of good governance in building a stronger organization. (HINT: the text discusses 8)Who is responsible for the initiation, organization and operation of a business venture for the purpose ofearning a profit?What are the characteristics of a Global Strategy?What are the characteristics of a Multi-domestic Strategy?Explain “fit” and its importance in creating competitive advantage.What is the term that describes the tendency of the market to penalize inefficiency and a firm’s underutilization of valuable assets?What are the elements that comprise the resource-based view of a firm’s capabilities and resources?As it relates to a firm’s analysis of its environment, explain the concept underlying the 5-forces model.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.