Bovine somatotropin (BST) is a growth hormone approved for use in U.S. to increase milk production in dairy cattle. Currently, its use is banned in Canada. Independent studies completed by the FDA and World Health Organization have concluded that milk and meat from cows treated with BST are safe for human consumption.Researches have shown that trace amount of BST can be found in milk and meat produced by BST-treated cows. However, BST can be found in milk from untreated cows as well.From what you know about growth hormones, list a potential effect on cattle health, human health and the environment from use of bovine growth hormone on dairy cows
Bovine somatotropin (BST) is a growth hormone approved
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.