Meet the CardigansThroughout this course, you will become familiar with various business happenings and transactions involving the Cardigan family. Each Discussion Board topic, as well as the Assignments, will help you with structuring your understanding of business law.The Cardigan family has made a name for themselves in the sweater industry by designing sweaters for a variety of uses and for a wide target audience ranging from toddlers to business professionals. Cassandra, whom everyone calls Cassie, is the CEO of CARDWARE Inc., Camoni is the spokesperson for the sweater line, and Candie models the lines in the professional sphere. They often use their mother, Camille, as a business consultant for input about various new ideas and marketing because she was the manager of her son’s glove company. Cora and Caley, Camille’s two youngest daughters from her second failed marriage to Bo Jenkins, are co-office managers of their headquarters located in Silkadonia.The Cardigans are an equal opportunity employer. Gabbie has been hired to answer phones for CARDWARE between the hours of eight and noon daily with a 1-hour lunch break followed by reception work from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. At the time of hire, Gabbie was informed of the hours and the importance of being available to answer calls promptly. Additionally, she was told that there is a high volume of calls in CARDWARE. As such, it is essential that Gabbie make sure that if she is ill or has a vacation day, she give CARDWARE reasonable notice so that a suitable substitute could help answer the telephone and take messages. One Monday morning, Gabbie announced that she was now a member of the New Freedom Ocean Peace Church. Further, that she would need to have an hour off twice a week to observe her new found religious practices of going to the beach and meditating and praying. She also indicated on the day of her announcement that she is very excited and will be observing her first religious requirement that day. Cora reminds Gabbie of the terms of Gabbie’s employment and tells her that CARDWARE will not be able to provide accommodation for Gabbie’s religious activity. Discuss whether or not CARDWARE is obligated under the First Amendment to provide reasonable accommodation or not. Be sure to provide an engaging and substantive response indicating your understanding of her constitutional right to the free exercise of her religion. Do you agree? Why or why not?Justify your answer using information from your Reading in Chapter 1. In your response, be sure to:Discuss the establishment clause.Discuss how employers must reasonably accommodate employees’ religious beliefs.
BU 204 -Familiar with various business happenings
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.