A company uses raw material to produce two products. For $150, a unit of raw material can be purchased and processed into four units of product 1 and two units of product 2. If x1 units of product 1 are produced, they can be sold at (205 – x1) dollars per unit. If x2 units of product 2 are produced, they can be sold at (140 – x2) dollars per unit. (Negative prices are not permitted.) The company can choose the number of units of raw material that are purchased and processed. How can the company maximize its profit?Remember:Profit = Total Revenue – Total CostRevenue = Price x QuantityPlease use excel to solve the question.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.