19….Kim Davis has decided to purchase a cellular phone but she unaware about which rate plan to select. The “regular” plan charges a fixed fee of $55 per month for 1,000 minutes of airtime plus $0.33 per minute for any time over 1,000 minutes. The “executive” plan charges a fixed fee of $100 per month for 1,200 minutes of airtime plus $0.25 per minute over 1,200 minutes.a….If Kim expects to use the phone for 21 hours per month, which plan should she select? (Use your Total Cost formula and calculate the cost of the regular plan and the cost of the executive plan).23. The Star Youth Soccer Club helps to support its 20 boy’s and girls’ teams financially, primarily through the payment of coaches. The club puts on a tournament each fall to help pay its expenses. The cost of putting on the tournament is $8,000 mainly for the development, printing, and mailing of the tournament brochures. The tournament entry fee is $400 per team. For every team that enters, it cost the club about $75 to pay referees for the 3-game minimum each team is guaranteed. If the club needs to clear $60,000 from the tournament, how many teams should it invite? (HINT: formula for the volume for a specific profit = fixed cost + profit amount /price – variable cost)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.