The following. Part B needs to be in Excel.Part A: Conceptual questionsSuppose you own a television factory and at your current level of output you have average total cost of $800 per television, average variable costs of $700 per television, and a marginal cost of $400. If the price your buyers are willing to pay is $500, should you decrease or increase production? Explain your reasoning, and make sure to cite at least one of the required readings in your answer.You are the owner of a restaurant, and currently you have only one waiter. While this keeps costs down, many of your customers go home because they are tired of waiting in line or waiting for their order. You hire four more waiters and waitresses, and you are now able to serve a dramatically higher number of customers. Seeing the huge productivity gains from hiring more staff, you then hire 20 more waiters and waitresses. However, you are not able to serve any more customers than you were able to when your staff size was only four. In fact, your restaurant has become overly crowded because there is not enough room in your restaurant for all of your staff. You are confused as to why hiring four more staff members increased your productivity, but hiring 20 more did not. What concept from the background readings best describes what happened in this case? Explain your reasoning.Part B: Quantitative problemsThe following table gives the total weekly output of bicycles at Al’s Bicycle Town.Table 1Labor Total Product (TP) Average Product of labor (AP) Marginal Product of labor (MP)0 0 na na1 100 100 1002 300 —– ___3 450 ___ ___4 ___ ___ 1105 630 ___ ___6 ___ 110 ___Complete this table.Draw the graphs of the marginal product (MP) and the average product (AP).To learn how to plot the data in Excel, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3U9tDcoNeIWhere do the AP and MP curve cross?The cost of 1 worker is $2000 per month. Total fixed cost is $4000 per month.Complete Table 2 using your answers from Table 1 and by computing total variable cost (TVC) and total cost(TC).Table 2Labor Total Product (TP) Total variable cost (TVC) Total cost (TC)0 0 na 40001 100 2000 ___2 300 —– ___3 450 ___ ___4 ___ ___ 120005 630 ___ ___6 ___ 12000 ___Draw the graphs of the TC and TVC curves. What is the relationship between these two curves?Complete Table 3 by using your answers from the previous Tables and calculating the AVC, ATC, and MC.Table 3 Total Product (TP) Average variable cost (AVC) Average total cost (ATC) Marginal cost (MC) 0 na na na 100 20 ___ 20 300 —– ___ ___ 450 ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ 21.43 ___ 630 ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ 66.67Draw the graphs of the ATC, AVC, and MC curves. What is the relationship between the ATC and AVC curves? Between the MC and AVC curves?
BUSINESS 530 – Suppose you own a television factory
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.