Interview Questions (due this week)Below you will find a list of potential interview questions. It is possible that you could be asked some of these exact questions during an interview. Choose 7 questions from Group A and 3 questions from Group B, for a total of 10. Your responses to the questions in Group B should have three parts. Respond to these using Martucci Lamarre’s (2006) B.A.R. (background, action(s), results) framework (p. 124). Respond to the questions as you would during an interview and provide as complete an answer as possible for each one.Group A: Standard Questions (Choose 7 questions from this group, from p. 121).Tell me something about yourself.Why should I hire you?What are your strengths?What are your weaknesses?Why are you applying for this position?How are you qualified for this position?Why are you interested in working for our firm?What can you contribute to this company?What are your short-term goals?What are your long-term goals?Group B: Behavior-Based Questions (Choose 3 questions from this group, from p. 124).Tell me about a difficult situation you dealt with when supervising others. What did you do, and what were the results?Describe a time when you had to use your best oral communication skills. What was the situation, and what was the outcome?Describe a time when you had to adjust to change. How did you cope?Explain a role you filled as a group or team member.We all face disappointments in life. Tell me about a time when you had to handle disappointment or rejection.Describe a situation that required you to show initiative.Tell me about a time when someone made an unreasonable request of you. How did you react, and what happened?Describe a time when you were most frustrated or discouraged in reaching your objectives or goals. How did it turn out?Describe the last time that you did something that went beyond what was expected in work or school.Tell me about a difficult challenge or problem you’ve faced and how you handled it.
CARD405 Week 7 Interview Questions Latest 2017 March
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.