11. Case Scenario: Abrahamson’s Jewelers. Through its sole location in an affluent suburb of San Francisco, Abrahamson’s Jewelers has established a strong niche market in the upscale jewelry store segment. AbrahamsonÃ¢â?¬â?¢s was founded in 1871 and is currently owned and operated by John Wickersham, who bought the firm from its namesake founders in 1985. Wickersham joined the firm as a trainee out of high school, completed his gemology training, and several years later took ownership with the financial help of his parents. That debt has long been paid off and business has thrived. When he first acquired the business, Abrahamson’s offered a full range of jewelry and gift items from watches to wedding sets to silverware to clocks. This broad range of products was mirrored by a broad price range-$10,000 Rolex watches were sold next to $50 Seiko watches. While some jewelry was custom designed and manufactured, most of the products were Ã¢â?¬Å”case ready,Ã¢â?¬Â? meaning they were sourced from large jewelry and silver manufacturers from around the world. Over the last 15 years, Wickersham has narrowed the company’s product offering considerably to focus only on high-end watches like Rolex and Piaget, custom jewelry, and estate jewelry. Wickersham stresses that this is an appropriate focus for his business since each of the products lends itself to relationship selling, and price rarely comes into the discussion. Despite the narrower offering moreover, Abrahamson’s floor space has doubled, and clients are intensely loyal to the good taste, design skills, and personal service level provided by Mr. Wickersham. What generic business strategy best describes Abrahamsons? Why?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.