Business Management – Human Resources ManagementThe task below requires you to answers 3 questions base on the case study provided.Case Study:Canned IndustriesHugh Parker is the CEO of a canned tuna and salmon manufacturer called Canned Industries, located in Tasmania. The business is currently in negotiations with the trade union for a new enterprise agreement. Due to a series of poor financial results, the business has offered employees a 4% pay increase over the next 3 years. The union has labelled the offer as embarrassing and negotiations have completely broken down. Both the union and the business have taken industrial action and there is no end in sight to dispute.Question 1Describe what is meant by ‘industrial action’. Outline the impact industrial action can have on TWO stakeholders at Canned Industries.Question 2Hugh is concerned that if the business increases it’s offer to employees it will need to downsize in the near future. Explain the transition issues Hugh would need to consider when implementing redundancy?Question 3Discuss an appropriate dispute resolution process for Canned Industries in overcoming this situation.
CAST 4002 – Business Management – Human Resources Management
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.