1. Referential integrity constraints are used to ____a- Enforce one to many relationshipsb- Enforce the uniqueness of the values entered as primary keysc- Ensure the foreign keys can be entered only if the correspondingvalue exists in the originating tabled- Ensure that values entered for a certain property (I,e, tablecolumn) are appropriate2- The___ is a feature that enables you to ask complex questions that entailretrieving different types or data or data from different sources.a-Subquerya- Either B or Cb- Middle queryc- superquery3- which should be the first step in designing a databaseabcd- Enter data into the tablesGet the money upfront before this phaseIdentify the entities and their defining attributesSpecify relationships among the entities 4- The term referring to a uniquely identifiable thing in the real world thatyou want to model in an ER diagram is called___abcd- ClassEntityObjecttable
CIS 360 – Referential integrity constraints are used
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.