Select a product or service for this assignment in which you believe your organization shouldinvest capital resources to develop for sale in a global environment.Review Ch. 4 of Business Communication Essentials.Create a Microsoft® Word analysis of no more than 1,400 words that includes the following: Describe the product or service, including its main characteristics. Why do you believe this product is worthwhile? A profile of your audience/s. Why are these audience/s important? How different wouldyou approach each audience? Explain how you would establish credibility. Explain why you selected the channel.Select the appropriate channel for delivering your message based on context, audience, andpurpose.Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.Individual Assignment: Constructing Effective Business Messages Part I Purpose of Assignment The purpose of this assignment is to provide students an opportunity to identify product or service foran organization, persuade an audience to invest capital resources to develop the product or service forsale in a global environment. The responses should be based on the concepts discussed in Chapter 4.Students will consider the audience needs when writing business messages, recognize how establishingyour credibility and projecting the company’s image are vital aspects of building strong relationshipswith all intended audiences. Students are also expected to select the appropriate channel for deliveringthe message based on context, audience, and purpose.Resources Required Chapter 4, Business Communication Essentials, 7/e Grading GuideContent Met PartiallyMet NotMet TotalAvailable TotalEarned 11 #/11 PartiallyMet NotMet Comments: The student will select a product or service inwhich they believe the organization shouldinvest capital resources to develop for a salein a global environment. The student will describe the product orservice, including its main characteristics.The student will describe why they believethe product is worthwhile.The student will describe the audience/s andwhy these audience/s are important and howthey will approach each audiences differently.The student will explain how to establishcredibility.The student will analyze channels that wouldbe most of effective to communicate theirbusiness message.This document will consist of 1,400 words. Writing GuidelinesThe paper—including tables and graphs,headings, title page, and reference page—is Met Comments: Writing Guidelines Met PartiallyMet NotMet TotalAvailable TotalEarned 4 #/4 15 #/15 consistent with APA formatting guidelinesand meets course-level requirements.Intellectual property is recognized with intext citations and a reference page.Paragraph and sentence transitions arepresent, logical, and maintain the flowthroughout the paper.Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.Rules of grammar and usage are followedincluding spelling and punctuation. Assignment TotalAdditional comments: # Comments:
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.