Basic Principles of CommunicationAssignment InstructionsIn section 1.4, Bevan and Sole (2014) discuss many principles of communication – taking responsibility for your behavior, shared meaning, acknowledging your view is only one, respecting others and yourself, and practicing being a competent communicator. In this assignment, you will explain two of these basic principles and then think through them with an example of miscommunication from your life or a hypothetical scenario. To close, you will identify a challenge Bevan and Sole address (see Section 1.3 on misperception, long-distance relationships and intergenerational relationship) or some other barrier that disrupted the process of communication and how this can be overcome.Here is the assignment breakdown:· Drawing on Chapter one in Bevan and Sole (see section 1.4 specifically), explain two basic principles of interpersonal communication.· Describe an instance of miscommunication (it is okay for you to use a hypothetical).· Identify one or more challenge (see Bevan and Sole, Section 1.3) or barrier that caused this miscommunication.· Explain how that challenge or barrier interrupted the process of successful communication and how they can be overcome based on what you’ve learned in this course.?· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper. For assistance on writingIntroductions and Conclusions as well asThesis Statements, please refer to the Ashford Writing Center & Library resources tab.· Must use the textbook as a source.· Must document any information from a source in APA style· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.ReferencesBevan, J. L., & Sole, K. (2014). Making connections: Understanding interpersonal communication (2nd ed.) [Electronic version]. Retrieved fromhttps://content.ashford.edu/http://outboundsso.next.ecollege.com/default/launch.ed?ssoType=CDMS&redirectUrl=https://content.ashford.edu/ssologin?bookcode=AUCOM200.14.1chapter 1
COM200 – Discuss many principles of communication
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.