Research: Most histories of a specific innovation focus on a small handful of elements: the charismatic inventor, the ambitious entrepreneur, the eureka moment or lucky investment. However, as we have learned this semester, the history of any innovation is much more complex and nuanced than what makes the cover of the newspapers. For this paper prompt, you are to picka specific innovation and a new, critical history of its development and popularization from aspecific angle.How did this innovation take advantage of a particular legal grey area? How did its inventors or investors influence the standard on which the innovation needed to function? Did it come out of the unique cultural practices of a particular community? Did it rewrite the rules for fundraising? Research for these papers will need to go beyond the obvious think pieces and fawning profiles and may need to look into academic articles, biographies, or primary sources. All papers must be 6-8 pages long.*NEEDED*Topic? Maybe something reagrding a specific social media site/an appMain Thesis/Argument StatementSkeleton outline: (Topic sentances/for each paragraph from introduction through to the conclusion)Example: 1) Introduction 2) History of how innovation was started, etc.The links/outside sources you used
COMM 206 – Most histories of a specific innovation focus
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.