Subject: Total Compensation (HR) – Q3 Behavioural Framework for CompensationAnswer the following question using 350-450 words. What steps need to be followed to design an effective reward system that generates the types of employee behaviour that an organization needs? Use your answer to explain what had possibly gone wrong in the true story of the ratoutbreak in Hanoi, Vietnam in 1902 when the French offered a bounty for each rat killed.Michael Vann, an associate professor of history at California State University Sacramento, has suggested the Cobra Effect should be called the “rat effect”after a similar scheme had unintended consequences in French colonial Vietnam.The French offered a bounty for each rat killed after they became alarmed following an outbreak of vermin in Hanoi in 1902.”Thousands of rat tails are being delivered to the city hall. The French think they’re really making a dent into the rat population,” Professor Vann told a 2012Freakonomics podcast on the Cobra Effect.But a health official discovered a rat farm on the outskirts of Hanoi.”And the Vietnamese were growing rats, cutting off their tails and bringing them into the city, to the city hall, to collect the bounty,” Professor Vann said on the podcast. “You know, this is absolutely a disaster in terms of trying to remove rats.”
COMMERCE 332 – (HR) – Q3 Behavioural Framework for Compensation
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.