Comparison Matrix and Essay (EED-465)TWO PART ASSIGNMENT-PART 1-Using a matrix or chart, compare and contrast the pros and cons of the following:Integrated social studies learning;Textbook social studies learning;Commercially purchased social studies learning; andTeacher-prepared social studies learning.PART 2-In an essay of 750-1,000 words, reflect on your findings and the implications for curriculum design and social studies instruction in meeting today’s standards.Use the GCU Library to research a minimum of 4-5 PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES that can be used in support of your content.Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Comparison Matrix and Essay – Integrated social studies
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.