Consider an environment where an agent could be either employed E or unemployed U. Let’s normalize E + U = 1, so that E and U are interpreted as the fraction of people employed and unemployed at any given point in time, respectively. Conditional on being employed today, the probability of being fired is ?= 0.05; and conditional on being unemployed today, the probability of finding a job is ?= 0.5.(a) What is the probability of staying employed?(b) What is the probability of not finding a job?(c) Suppose that we know that today (Monday) the fraction of people who are em- ployed is 0.95, what is the fraction of people employed tomorrow (Tuesday)?(d) What is the fraction of people employed the day after tomorrow (Wednesday)? (e) What is the fraction of people employed on Thursday?(f) What is the steady state level of employment?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.