Christianity and Addiction Recovery on the following Counseling Research PaperThis section of the paper must include an instrumentation sub-heading. The assessment instruments used in the proposed study must be described in detail. In addition, the reliability and validity of each assessment instrument must be included as well as support from the peer-reviewed literature for using the proposed assessment instruments. The assessment instruments must be on the public domain. This section of the Proposal Paper must be no more than 2 pages and must address the following:· What kind of reliability has been established for the instrument (test-retest, split-half, etc.)?· What kind of validity has been established for each instrument?· What are the numerical values for reliability and validity (as appropriate) for each instrument?· How does peer-reviewed literature support this instrument?· What is the rationale for your selection of this instrument, based on the peer-reviewed literature?· What are some of the sample questions on each instrument?· What type of data does the instrument yield (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio)?· How is the assessment instrument consistent with the operational definition of the variable under investigation? For example, if we are studying ability-based emotional intelligence, then it is important to identify an assessment that evaluates ability-based emotional intelligence rather than trait-based emotional intelligence.· Is a copy of the instrument attached to the appendix of this portion of the paper? Has permission been obtained (or information indicating the instrument is on the public domain)?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.