Mock Interview and DocumentationConduct a 20-minute informal interview with an adult family member, peer, or co-worker practicing the introduction and opening phase of a clinical interview. Request that the individual introduce issues related to career, education, relationships, or time management. Include the following in your report:An overview of interview preparation to establish a therapeutic relationship (for example, initial contact, demonstration of core conditions, ethical and cultural considerations, physical setting, and so on).A summary of interviewer tasks and technical approaches for the introduction and opening phase. Incorporate the Clinical Interviewing text and a minimum of one academic research article in this section.Documentation of the clinical session applying the SOAP format.A self-evaluation of the applied interviewer tasks and the use of nondirective interviewing during the introduction and opening phase.Assignment RequirementsWritten communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message and is characterized by correct grammatical usage and mechanical elements of scholarly writing. Present assignments in a narrative, paragraph format. You may include subheadings, but incorporate transitional phrases to link sections.APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA sixth edition style and formatting.Scholarly publication: When applicable, required scholarly research articles should be current; that is no more than five years old.Page Requirement: 2-3 pages, not including the title and references pages. Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.