Organization Chosen: DC WATER (DC WATER & SEWER AUTHORITY)Information can be found at https://www.dcwater.com/Organization Context: For this section, you will integrate the history of the organization you selected and describe the impact of the U.S. Constitution on public administration.Legal Foundation: For this section, you should move beyond the Constitution and consider the legal basis for your organization. This might include administrative laws that regulate the organization, or it might include laws related to the establishment of the organization (if it is a government one).Connection to Public Service: For this section, you should consider how the organizational culture embodies a public service ethos.Ethical Issues or Dilemmas: For this section, you will describe a past or current ethical issue or dilemma the organization faced, or a potential dilemma it needed to manage. Describe how this ethical issue might have been addressed to avoid an ethical breach.Management and Leadership: For this section, consider the formal and informal leadership structures of the organization.Power and Civic Engagement: For this section, you will analyze the sources of power within the organization and how the organization engages the public.Accountability: For this section, you should describe how the organization maintains responsibility to its stakeholders or constituents.Intergovernmental Relations: For this section, you should explain how your organization coordinates efforts with other public or private entities, and the challenges that are faced in intergovernmental relations.Public Financial Management and Budgeting: For this section, you will analyze how financial management and budgeting occur in your organization and what impact budget objectives have on that organization’s public service mission.Challenges, Opportunities, and Trends: For this section, consider how challenges, opportunities, and trends may impact your organization internally). Also consider how your organization might impact social hange (externally).
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.