Question 8Which of the following is NOT one of the components of Ellis’s rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT)?empathetic responseactivating eventbeliefsconsequencesQuestion 22According to the biological perspective, obsessive-compulsive disorder is _________.a danger signal that repressed conflicts are threatening to surfacelinked to an imbalance in the neurotransmitters serotonin and glutamate.the result of illogical, irrational thought processesa learned reactionQuestion 23You are a psychologist who is evaluating the behavior of a new client. The client tells you that he does not like to wear clothing and that he walks around nude most of the time. In addition, he tells you that he lives in a society in which clothing is required and nudity is seen as abnormal. Which of the following is NOT a criterion by which you evaluate your client’s behavior as abnormal?Statistical rarityImpairmentSubjective distressSocietal disapprovalQuestion 25Jenny’s son received his mumps, measles, and rubella vaccine approximately six months ago. Shortly after his 2nd birthday, she noted that he is showing many of the classic signs of autism. Her belief that the vaccine caused his autism isan example of confirmation bias.an example of hindsight bias.an example of illusory correlation.supported by several scientific studies.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.