You cannot understand the structure, roles, and mission of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) unless you read about it. The mission of DHS is stated most simply on the page on its Web site. This The DHS mission is expanded on in the missions, goals, and objectives listed in the Quadrennial Homeland Security Report (QHSR). In theory, the various components and agencies within DHS should directly contribute to accomplishing the tasks that are laid out in the QHSR and the overall DHS mission, and their actions should contribute to promoting homeland security (HLS) at the state, local, and private levels. Do they?Your task is to analyze and evaluate 1 piece of this complex puzzle.As part of an HLS graduate class trying to understand and analyze the organization and responsibilities of DHS and its priorities, as well as viable alternatives, select 1 DHS component or agency from the list found at this Web site or 1 Mission Area from the QHSR, found at this Web site.In an essay of 600 words, complete the following:Analyze how this component, agency, or mission area relates to the overall DHS mission.Evaluate whether or not it plays an important part in protection, response, or both.Include a final paragraph evaluating how you think this federal organization or QHSR guidance might impact HLS at the state, local, or industry level.References from reliable sources will bolster the argument. Quotations should be cited using APA format.Deliverable Length: 600 words to include in text citation as well as a introduction
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.