Despite being a fairly old technology, menu-driven interfaces are very common in userinterface design. Menu-driven interfaces consist of a series of screens which are navigatedby choosing options from lists.Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you: 1. Evaluate the user dialog strategies used by a menu-driven interface.2. Determine why menu-driven interfaces continue to be popular in the moderncomputing age.3. Suggest at least three (3) strategies for making menu-driven interfaces visuallyappealing in the modern computing environment.4. Suggest alternatives for menu-driven interface design and explain how thesealternatives can be designed to eventually replace all menu-driven interfaces.5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia andsimilar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inchmargins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, theprofessor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference pageare not included in the required assignment page length.
Despite being a fairly old technology -Evaluate the user dialog
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.