dq 1Utilitarianism (graded)Last week we considered deontological ethics in the discussion thread, and this week we will consider the alternative approach of utilitarianism. How would a utilitarian approach cause someone to make a different decision in certain cases. Can you think of cases in which a decision made would be different based on the ethical approach a person takes?dq 2Societal Norms vs. Workplace Standards (graded)Societal norms, in essence, are those rules for how people should act in society. Although these norms are accepted, there will be times in which a societal norm runs contrary to a workplace standard. What is an example of when such a situation can arise? How do you decide the ethical choice when faced with such a dilemma?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.