E03 Curriculum DevelopmentDirections: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.The purpose of this assignment is to encourage you and the children to move beyond the basic, classic self-expressive experiences, such as standard easel painting or block play, and to present some variation of a self-expressive activity that is appropriate and interesting for young children. This will provide variety for them as well as furnishing you with an opportunity to try out your own inspiration.Remember that self-expression occurs in play as well as with “art” materials, so the activity could be any of the following: blocks, carpentry, easel painting (with variations from the standard form), creative dramatic play, dance, or a multitude of additional possibilities, providing these lend themselves to free-form experiences, not copying models or making things according to an adult-determined plan. Do your best to keep it a “Column One, Maximum Creative Potential” activity if using self-expressive materials. Also, avoid spending a lot of money on extra things. It’s far better to have plenty of whatever you offer than a small, costly dab of something you could never afford to use when you are teaching professionally.1. Briefly describe the project.2. Describe two (2) ways the project allows the children to express themselves.3. List the other four (4) selves (social, emotional, cognitive, and physical) and explain how this project benefited those selves.4. List four (4) things you would say or do that are intended to make the project creative for the children.Grading RubricPlease refer to the rubric on the next page for the grading criteria for this assignment.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.