A Classroom PlanFor the Final Project, you will demonstrate your understanding of the material in this course by developing a classroom plan for either an infant/toddler childcare facility or for a preschool classroom, based on Piagetâs Stage Theory.For this project, include:Summarize Piagetâs Stage Theory in your own words.Identify and describe the developmental characteristics of the selected age group.Design and describe the physical layout of facility or classroom that aligns with Piagetâs Stage Theory. Use evidence from the text or other scholarly resources when describing your layout. (You may use a software application that provides graphic layouts like Classroom Architect, or create your layout in a word document.)Create one activity for each developmental domain. Make sure to include a detailed description with a step-by-step procedure that includes required materials (i.e. clay, puzzles, etc.). Discuss how each of these activities maximizes development and align to Piagetâs Stage Theory.Writing the Final ProjectThis Final Project must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, in addition to the title and reference pages. Your project should be written in APA format as outlined in the Writing Center, and include at least three scholarly resources in addition to the course text.The Final Project:Must include a title page with the following:Title of paperStudentâs nameCourse name and numberInstructorâs nameDate submittedMust begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.Must include a separate reference page with at least three scholarly resources in addition to the textbook, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.