According to estimates, between 60 and 70 percent of smokers who enter a hospital for an acute myocardial infarction (a heart attack) continue to smoke after being discharged from the hospital. Needless to say, those individuals are at high risk for a recurrent heart attack, stroke, and even death after they leave the hospital. Ladapo et al. (2011) study whether it is economically viable to implement a smoking cessation counselling program with follow-up contact after discharge for those individuals who continue to smoke. According to their estimates the cost effectiveness of a smoking cessation counselling program is $5,050 per QALY. Should per the program be implemented? Why?
ECON 111 -Estimates, between 60 and 70 percent of smokers
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.