1. Another friend, who happens to be a history major, sees the formula for excess burden under a linear compensated demand curve and remarks: âIn the formula for excess burden, the tax rate is less than one. When it is squared, the result is smaller, not bigger. Thus, having t2 instead of t in the formula makes the size of the tax less important.â â¨a.Comment on this insight by your friend. â¨b. What does having t2 instead of t in the formula imply for the size of the tax base, compared to the tax rate, all else the same? equal? â¨
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.