Social MediaRead the scenario provided below and incorporate the six pillars of character as you address a possible solution.ScenarioMr. Y is a new teacher in his first 90 days of employment in his district. He has made friends with many staff members and invited them to visit his social network page. On his website, Mr. Y has listed quite a bit of personal information. One of his colleagues visited the site and became very concerned because the site included a statement that Mr. Y was attracted to young girls, stating “the younger the better.”The colleague notified the principal of this information.Consider the following questions and provide your responses in a 2 – 3 page APA formatted paper.What possible issues/concerns might this scenario raise?In this situation, what are some potential negative consequences for the teacher, for the students and the school community?Which of the “Six Pillars of Character” do you believe Mr. Y has violated on his social media page?What responses/actions will result in a more positive outcome and/or what proactive measures might be considered?This is to be done in your own words because I tried to use an assignment off here and my instructor said it matched another paper 90%.
EDU 100 Social Media – Mr. Y is a new teacher in his first 90
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.