In August of 2005, thousands of people in New Orleans fell victim to Hurricane Katrina. In the wake of her destruction, many survivors felt victimized a second time by the lack of support and emergency response they received. According to van der Kolk, McFarlane, & Weisaeth (1996), “The critical element that makes an event traumatic is the subjective assessment by victims of how threatened and helpless they feel.” (p. 6). Therefore, regardless of whether the feeling of being victimized twice was valid or justified, how would this perception impact reactions to, and recovery from, these traumatic events?Specifications:Your essay should be a minimum of approximately5-7 double-spaced pages in length, 1″ margins with either Times New Roman. written assignments are expected to be technical research papers which contain accurate and credible communication, proper English (including spelling and grammar), and conform to proper APA format
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.