Overview:This week’s assignment is all about you. Unlike the other assignments in this course, your work in this assignment will be a private conversation (of sorts) between you and your instructor. Be as honest as you can in your assessment so you can use this information to make the most of your education as you move forward in this class and through your future learning experiences.What is a SWOT analysis?A SWOT analysis is a tool for evaluating the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (or SWOT) associated with something—usually a company, organization, or project, but can be applied to analyze an idea, an argument, or, as we are doing in this assignment, a person.We separate the ideas of strengths and weaknesses as internal factors (personal strengths and weaknesses), from the ideas of opportunities and threats as external factors (outside opportunities and threats to learning). These factors are usually presented in a chart with bullet-points followed by a brief narrative about each factor.Internal FactorsStrengthsSWOTAnalysisOpportunitiesExternal FactorsWeaknessesThreatsThe first step in completing a SWOT analysis is to identify the specific areas being analyzed. For the purposes of this assignment, you are asked to analyze the skills you acquired throughout your general education so far. The categories we will analyze are defined as:1. Communication skills;2. Critical thinking skills;3. Respect for diversity;4. Professional, social, and ethical responsibility; and5. Lifelong learning practices(see “University Learning Outcomes” as defined in the Grantham University Catalog).Assignment Criteria:personal SWOT analysis evaluating your understanding and skills in the five following categories:1. Communication skills;2. Critical thinking skills;3. Respect for diversity;4. Professional, social, and ethical responsibility; and5. Lifelong learning practicesYour assignment should include:A SWOT graph with bullet-points defining your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats as they relate to the five university learning objectives.A brief narrative describing each defined trait.There is no page-length requirement for this assignment, however; you should make every effort to provide a accurate personal analysis. Utilizing the SWOT Template (linked below) should help you structure and address every element in the assignment. Pay close attention to detail, including grammar, usage, design, and depth.
EN 361 – What is a SWOT analysis, Evaluating the Strengths
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.