Select three (3) topics that interest you most and identify two (2) credible sources for each topic. Note: This is one (1) of several parts that will build toward a final draft of your persuasive writing research paper.three topicsShould regulations regarding the use of cell phones while driving be standardized?2. Should the instant replay used in the NFL be applied to other sports?3. Should regulations regarding payment of college athletes be changed?Write a one page paper in which you:Explain the reason for selecting topic one (1), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.Explain the reason for selecting topic two (2), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.Explain the reason for selecting topic three (3), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.Identify and document six (6) credible sources (two (2) for each topic) that you would expect to use. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâs name, the professorâs name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
ENGLISH 215 – Should regulations regarding the use of cell phones
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.