Use MicroSoft Excel format For this assignment..1) Calculate the Present Worth, Annual Equivalent and Future Value of the cash flow. If the MARR of 15% is used as the general interest rate and the organization evaluates all projects at three percent less than the minimal acceptable rate of return. $70 / | $40 | $20 / $20 |$10 / | / | / | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | / / | / / $10 $10 / $10$20 $202) If you invest $499,000 and you have an annual expense of $45,000 in year one which increases by $9,900 each year there after. Annual revenues are $199,000 each year. What is the Present Worth of the operation, and the Annual Equivalent for the next 5 years? Using an MARR of 11.5%.3) If you borrow $250,000 for a mortgage what is the monthly payment. Use 8 ¼ % interest and 30 year term.4) Find the Break Even Quantity of production for the following information.Given: Investment = $300,000 Salvage = $20,000 interest = 15% N (period) = 7 Annual Expenses = $15,000 Gross Margin per unit = $75 Variable cost per unit = $15 Depreciation is Straight Line 5) Find the cost of Debt for the following informationa) Loan Interest = 12%, Tax Rate = 35%b) Bond rate = 8% , Tax rate of 28%6) Find the cost of equity financing for common stock for the following information : Dividend in year 1 = $8, growth = 6%, floatation costs percentage of stockprice = 11.4%, and the current stock price = $58.
EST 392 – Calculate the Present Worth, Annual Equivalent
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.