The purpose of this assignment is to analyze the duties of administrative agencies and the ethics behind regulatory compliance requirements.Scenario:Eric is an Assistant Vice President at marine paint manufacturing plant. One day, he accidentally discovers an email from his boss, the Vice President, to the President, notifying him of an internal study finding the paint leeches from the bottom of boats into the marine environment. The paint has been found to create birth defects in marine life. He also sees the President’s response email, in which he directs the Vice President to erase all evidence of the study and tell no one. The President also directs the Vice President to erase the email. Eric is concerned about the findings of the study, but he also fears losing his job.Create a 350- to 700-word analysis with the following information:Which administrative agency governs regulatory compliance of the manufacturer?What are the ethical concerns regarding the President’s actions, and what do you believe Eric should do?Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed references.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
ETH 321 – Analyze the duties of administrative agencies
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.