AssignmentsConsider the ethical dilemma given below. Write an ethics paper about it, including all the following information and analysis:Solve the dilemma using any twoof the following Three Primary Schools of Ethics we discuss this week from our assigned reading. (Ends based, Rules based, or Care based).Explain the similarities and differences in your two solutions to the same dilemma.State (and justify) whether you feel the two schools of ethics are worthy of use in “real life” dilemmas.Do you feel that Aristotle would have approved of either of your solutions? Why or why not?Please note that your ethics papers this term will be a great practice for you in doing the Final Exam. Your final exam is an essay exam which will follow a very similar format to the homework assignments…so please be sure to spend some time doing your readings and applying them to your written assignments.Your papers should be about two typed pages, double spaced. Use the DeVry standard format for the paper (the title page and citation pages do not count among the two pages). Please organize your thoughts, use headings, and create readable documents with grammar and spelling checked.The Dilemma will be your choice from either of the two following:Choice 1:Over the past few decades, a sizable industry has arisen to serve the demand for ready-made and even customized compositions and term papers. Many students presumably believe there is nothing morally wrong with the practice of buying one of these papers and turning it in to fulfill a course requirement. Review what you read about plagiarism in this chapter. Then write a several-paragraph explanation of its message for a friend who doesn’t get it. (Be sure to follow the approach explained in that section so you avoid committing plagiarism yourself).Choice 2:A married couple, both addicted to drugs, are unable to care for their infant daughter. She is taken from them by court order and placed in a foster home. The years pass. She comes to regard her foster parents as her real parents. They love her as they would their own daughter. When the child is 9 years old, the natural parents, rehabilitated from drugs, begin court action to regain custody. The case is decided in their favor. The child is returned to them, against her will. Does ethics support the law in this case? Discuss.We recommend you wait until at least Thursday to begin working on this assignment so you can include the information we are learning in the threads and in our readings in your thought processes. Write your answer and save it in a Word document, entitled, “YourLastnameEthicsWeek1.docx.”e.g. Julius Caesar would turn in a document named “CaesarEthicsWeek1.docx”
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.