Question 1. Question :Which of the below behaviors are inappropriate in a course?Posting a racist comment in the threadsTYPING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE THREADSTyping posts that contain poor grammar, spelling, and no punctuation, requiring others to guess at the meaningPostings such as this: “Can you use spell-check or proofread, or are you just too stupid?”All of the aboveQuestion 2. Question :Ethics involves issues of right and wrong, and emotionally charged issues and ideas; thus, the best way to ensure that my comments are taken in the way I mean them is to _____.generalize ideas about the racial or ethnic groups which display themconsider the impact they may have on those who are different than mesit quietly in the corner of the discussions and hope that others will not ask for my inputassume that other students will value what I valueassume that the instructor will value everything I say or implyQuestion 3. Question :Posting in the course’s threaded discussions is an essential element in our online, asynchronous classroom. Which of the following is not an example of value-adding posting?Bringing an item that has been researched on the Internet with a quote and website linkSimply bringing an opinion statement to the discussion with a phrase like, “Well, I think . . .” (Unsupported opinion)Adding wisdom to a discussion from your personal background or expertiseAsking for clarification of the meaning of another student’s postWriting a response to another student’s post by nameQuestion 4. Question :Which of the following is the most appropriate response for a student to post to another student who has posted this:WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?YOU ARE AS STUPID AS A BOX OF ROCKS!Answer the post very directly and with capital letters for effect.Send an e-mail to that student to correct him or her.Post an equally strong rebuttal.Complain offline to your Student Advisor.Ignore this and allow your instructor to handle it – either directly with the offender or through Student Services.Question 5. Question :Choose from the following choices the way in which collegiality is expressed in our course.A certain tolerance for anger and expressions of it in postsIgnoring the good wisdom that students with particular knowledge bring to the discussionsBehaving carefully so as to not cause offense to other students or quickly take offense at othersAccusing other students of their biases and preconceptionsStating strong opinions and expecting others to follow suit
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.