Final Paper:You will write your final paper on a business plan.A Business Plan on a small Sole Proprietorship type of business that you intend tocreate. Make sure you include the following.1) The name of the business2) The type of business.3) Why this type of business (what is the niche?)4) Source of finance.5) Location of business and why.6) What are the risks associated with this business and how are you going toovercome them.7) What do you project the business to look like in 5 years from now?8) How / what will you do to convince a financial institution to lend you money forexpansion?9) Others.The body of the paper (not counting title page or references) must be double spacedand at least 4 pages and at most 5 pages in length using 12 point font, 1 inch top andbottom margins and 1 inch side margins. You should use at least four sources for yourreferences not including the textbook. Your sources can be a journal, a book, anewspaper articles, or a magazine article. At least one source must be a book. Use theAmerican Psychological Association (APA) style for writing your paper.
Final Paper – A Business Plan on a small Sole Proprietorship
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.