This is about my final paper draft. (not completed paper) You will write a final paper that analyzes how a particular educational intervention, related to participantsâ cultural background, influences their learning, achievement, or educational engagement. In your paper, you will describe the intervention and its purpose, explain how culture is involved. You will discuss the effects of intervention, including results from either an interview with someone who is involved in the intervention or who is studying it or an observation that you made of the intervention. This paper will be about pacific island immigrant which is Micronesian in HawaiiMAKE SURE YOUR INTERVENTION IS “WE ARE OCEANIA” (http://www.weareoceania.org)Also, just pretend that you were interview a person who are in this department which is weareoceania (WAO) and including a clear description of the interview, including who was interviewed and why, relevant background information about the interviewee, where it occurred, for how long, and how you recorded it. The interview questions are in an appendix.Here is rubric.1.There is a clear description of the issue that the intervention is designed to address. It is clear how the issue or intervention is related to culture and participantsâ learning, achievement, or engagement.2. There is an insightful description of the intervention, including details on how it is applied and who participates in it. There is a clear discussion of relevant background information, such as how and when the program developed.3. There is a clear description of the interview, including who was interviewed and why, relevant background information about the interviewee, where it occurred, for how long, and how you recorded it. The interview questions are in an appendix.4. There is a clear description of the observation, including its focus, when and where it occurred, for how long, and how the observations were recorded.5. There is an insightful discussion of an appropriate psychological or educational theory that supports why the intervention is proposed to work6. There is an insightful discussion of the interventionâs outcomes, including results from the interview or observation and information from 8 or more scholarly articles or reports.7. The writing is clear and well organized.8. There are relatively few errors of APA style and other writing conventions.The paper draft should be approximately 5 pages, typed, doubled-spaced (with page numbers) applying stylistic conventions specified by the American Psychological Association (2010). You should include at least 8 scholarly articles or reports on the intervention or related information
Final paper -Analyzes how a particular educational
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.