Final ProjectFor your final project, you will complete a virtual art museum visit and thoroughly discuss two to fourworks. Please pay close attention to the following assignment criteria.Go to this “gallery” website for referencing your FinalProject: http://smarthistory.khanacademy.org/You should already be familiar with this website from your previous weeks’ work. As you may haveremembered, the site is broken down by dates. Cruise the dates and artworks located in those erasof art influence and address the following final project guidelines:1.2.3. 4.5.6. Be no less than three pages, but no more than four pages in length.Compare and contrast a minimum of two artworks (no more than four) in which youwill relate specific terminology and facts from your textbook and glossary readings.Discuss the relevance and/or influence of each work to history/ art history (via historicalcontext, i.e What was going on in the world at that time that influenced the works and/or vise,versa?).Include a minimum of three resources per work of art from the book and/orinternet to support your claims.Include a citation for each source used.Incorporate correct art history vocabulary in your examination. Please answer in detail. Please upload as a zip file.
Final Project – A virtual art museum visit and thoroughly
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.